Drafter/Designer - Solidworks
We are seeking a CAD (Solidworks) drafter/designer. This individual will be part of the Sales department and work closely with customers to lay out and design exhaust systems. Responsibilities will include producing detailed models and installation drawings for new and ongoing projects.
- Work with sales team in lay out and design chimney exhaust systems for commercial boilers, water heaters, emergency generators, pizza ovens, restaurant kitchen hoods, tunnel ovens etc.
- Provide stack drawings according to specifications and job drawings.
- Use SolidWorks, ACAD and proprietary software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs when requested.
- Provide detailed and accurate quotes based on stack drawings
- Assist with submittal drawings and installation
Skills & Experience
- Expert in Solidworks creating parts, assemblies, design tables and drawings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD creating 2D drawings.
- Mechanical background, preferably in chimney or duct design, but not required.
- Detail oriented, organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects.
- Ability to communicate with sales, engineers, and outside customers.
- Familiar with sales process, specifications, submittals, installation, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience with Solidworks and CAD.
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (PTO time)
- 401K Plan (Employee Contribution not required)
- Flexible Spending Plan We offer a great working environment, casual dress code.
Located in Alpharetta, convenient to GA 400.
Interested in this position?
Apply via the form below: